Calorie Shifting to Confuse Your Body Into Weight Loss – Lose Weight in 17 Days Or Lessslabesterapid
Ever heard of a quick and easy diet plan? Let me tell you something that may be hard to bear – there isn’t such a thing as a quick and easy diet plan. Are you having problems losing all that fat in your midsection? What if there was a way to lose that muffin top or that really hard to burn belly fat in only 17 days without those non-sense diets claiming to take off the weight quickly and easily?
Forget the Old School, Try the New School Called Calorie Shifting
My advice is stay away from all those low fat, no fat, high protein, etc.. diets that promise everything and deliver nothing. Those programs typically cost a lot of money, while leaving you feeling dissatisfied. Your metabolism will slow down with many of these “diets” and that will cause you to gain more weight if you eat more than you are used to. That means you will store more of the fat in your body instead of getting rid of it. A simple technique to rid yourself of body weight and lose weight for good is the use of what’s called the Calorie Shifting Diet. This way of eating will get your metabolism going to a maximum level which results in you losing belly fat and those extra pounds.
Here’s How to Calorie Shift Your Way into those Slimmer Jeans
Here’s the great thing about this diet – no need to starve or deprive yourself. In fact, in certain cases you’ll be eating more than you are used to. Before I go into it, let’s look at a sample plan.
1) Establish a Baseline – Let’s say for example you normally consume 1800 calories a day. Well for the first month, make sure you eat 1800 calories to get your body accustomed this steady amount.
2) Up-Shift by 300 calories – For 2 days out of the first week, consume 300 additional calories that your baseline. Example: Monday and Friday consume 2100 calories.
3) Down-Shift by 400 calories – For 2 days out of the second week, decrease caloric intake to 1400 calories. Example: Tuesday and Thursday cut out 400 calories
4) Up-Shift by 500 calories – For 2 days out of the third week, consume 2300 calories. Example: Monday and Thursday add 500 calories.
5) Down-Shift by 500 calories – For 2 days out of the fourth week, only consume 1300 calories. Example: Tuesday and Friday have 1300 calories.
6) Regulate – Once you’ve completed 1 month of the Calorie Shifting Diet, go back to your normal eating habit of 1800 calories for at least 2 weeks before you attempt this again.
Take Calorie Shifting to the Next Level with the Fat Loss 4Idiots Game Plan
The idea is that by constantly changing the amount of calories you consume, you force the metabolism to adapt. You’ll have your body constantly guessing which will prevent the metabolism from being sluggish. If you are having the same foods consistently the body will require less energy to process it. So this keeps the metabolism functioning efficiently. This is important because it is a trick that changes your calorie intake per day tricking your metabolism to burn more fat. This trick will make sure that your metabolism is doing its job all day and so you don’t have to worry about you being on a diet.