Treat That Irksome Cellulite Problem With Advanced Anti Cellulite Productsslabesterapid
Causes of Cellulite
The formation of cellulite occurs as a result of complex physiological changes that occur in the subcutaneous layer of the skin. Fluid, fats and toxins gets accumulated in the deeper layers of the skin, leading to the stretching and manipulation of the connective tissues. This result in irregular and patchy dimpling on the skin called cellulite. Many people associate cellulite with obesity but this is not always the case. Obesity increases your risk of having cellulite but the problem is reported in thin women as well. Some of the leading factors that are said to cause cellulite include:
- Genetics – Your genes greatly determine your chance of developing cellulite
- Hormones – As cellulite affects mainly women, experts believe that the condition is caused by high levels of female hormone
- Poor lifestyle – Improper diet and sedentary lifestyle increases your chances of developing cellulite
- Not drinking enough water – Water helps to flush out toxins from your body. As cellulite consists of fat, water and toxic wastes that your body fails to eliminate. Drinking plenty of water help increase circulation and diminish cellulite
- Smoking – It has been researched that smoking damages the connective tissue in your body and thereby promotes cellulite
- Medication – Diet pills, sleeping pills, diuretics and birth control pills also increase cellulite formation because of its tendency to produce high levels of estrogen. In addition, these medicines lead to water retention which inhibit the body from flushing the system off toxins, leading to the formation of cellulite
Treatment for Cellulite
One of the best natural treatments for cellulite includes consuming a lot of fruits and vegetables as they help to breakdown fat and cellulite in your body. Experts also recommend drinking lots of water to flush out toxins. Besides, regular exercise helps to reduce fat and lessen the appearance of cellulite. Many people also go in for dermatological treatments. Topical application of retinoids that contain Retin-A and Tazorac help stimulate collagen and breakdown cellulite.
Advanced treatments for the reduction of cellulite include Lipomassage by Endermologie. The deep-tissue massage increases circulation under the skin and helps your fat lose that ugly dimpled look. Many people also go in for laser treatment. A small laser beam is run over the cellulite affected skin that stimulates microcirculation and improves skin elasticity.
These days, you also have the option of home-based laser treatment for cellulite; you can take the help of anti cellulite products such as Rio Cellulite Laser. The scientifically advanced, safe for home use device makes use of Low Level Laser Technology in combination with clinically formulated caffeine rich Liporeductyl serum to reduce the appearance of cellulite.